i’m so excited im leaving again this weekend to study lakes and conduct my research
things have been going well for me recently, emotionally, socially, academically, i hope it continues. i also started my fitness classes and they’re intense i’m really happy with everything. i wonder why this is happening why are things going so well, i’m not complaining!
out of five classes i’m taking, three of my profs are named gregor.
1. I like my determination and hard work. I like that I don’t put myself down when I don’t get the results I want but appreciate the effort I put into it.
2. I like that I take care of my physical and mental health.
3. I like that I genuinely want good things to happen to people, and will always think of how my actions will affect others. I like taking care of people and of my physical environment. At the same time, I don’t look for acceptance or nor do I care about what others think of me.
4. I like that I truly understand that people are living different things in their personal lives and I never judge anyone. The world doesn’t revolve around me or my needs or feelings.
5. I like that I know how to calm myself when I’m feeling stressed, under pressure, sad, etc. (Which I am often.) Breathe slowly, meditate, yoga.
Kiss her. Slowly, take your time, there’s no place you’d rather be. Kiss her but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you’re the brightest thing she’s ever seen. Kiss her like she’s the brightest thing you’ve ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you’re ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silent. Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer.— Azra.T “this is how you keep her” (via fathomage)
I just got my ~community supported agriculture~ basket and I’m hella excited about it yay!! So many VEGGIES 🙊😎🍆🍍🍅🍎
I have this in my bedroom :) one of my faves